- Save up to 50% of implementation time and cost.
- Modernise your system gradually, without the effects of a "big bang"
- Fully customisable to meet your needs while maintaining the robustness of the ready-made software.
- Future-proof solution that can accommodate any business and technological current and future need.
The SOA core of the e-Customs Framework
The e-Customs Framework is a layered implementation of:
- Services: Each service implements a piece of functionality that can be used by other services or in conjunction with other services to implement whole business processes.
- Business processes: Business processes (like "process declaration") use services to implement the required functionalities. The services user can either be part of our e-Customs Framework or other services of the systems that already exist in the Customs. The advantage of the Framework processes is that they are flexible to change, thus easily maintainable.
- Products/assets: We offer a suite of products/assets made by combining the framework processes and services. These products/assets inherit the advantages of the framework and in particular its flexibility, maintainability, etc, while represent a ready-made and tested solution.
The modernization lifecycle:
While the standard software lifecycle (analysis & design, implementation, test, deployment) applies in all projects, it is the framework re-usability that, combined with the large experience of our personnel, makes the difference. Reusing the framework artefacts (business models, service models, WCO-compliant database, …) the time and effort of the implementation of a project lifecycle can be significantly reduced. The advantages of having customizable processes, and implemented and tested services, is the key to success.
We will work together with you to implement systems that fully satisfy your needs and protect your investment in the future.
Find out more about the products/assets of our suite.
Call us to explain the framework in more details and present you with concrete examples of real implementations.