INTRASOFT International is celebrating 2017 – Year of Innovation
Innovation is a key element of our DNA.
Part of our mission is to always support and actively contribute to the development of innovative ideas technologies. Valuing innovation as substantial part of our corporate culture, in an era full of creative challenges, we mark 2017 as Year of Innovation.
As part of the INTRASOFT 2017- Year of Innovation we will:
- Boost creativity among our employees
- Offer mentoring support to Tech Startups and Entrepreneurial Ventures
- Engage with young innovation/startup communities
The programme is marked by a series of initiatives, actions as well as external and internal campaigns that will run from January to December 2017, on an international level.
Internal Innovation Competition
- INTRASOFT is running an internal innovation competition among employees as of May 2017, aiming to further forster innovation as well as entrepreneurship. The final prizes include financial rewards as well as incubation services for the winning team.
Startup mentoring from INTRASOFT International
- INTRASOFT International offers mentoring services to existing ICT field businesses or businesses in “under establishment” status. Mentoring Services include Starting a Business, Business Development and ICT. Read more at: StArtUpGreece.
- INTRASOFT International supports SEN JA’s programme “Virtual Business” by providing weekly lectures to high school students on Innovation and Young Entrepreneurship. SEN JA GREECE aims to inspire and prepare young people between 15-18 yrs with experience, that build the skills and competences they will need to succeed in a global economy. Read more at: Senja
ΜΙΤ Enterprise Forum
- INTRASOFT International is a Gold Sponsor of the MIT Enterprise Forum Greece Startup Competition, aiming to foster innovative tech startups. Read more at: MITEF
INTRASOFT Hub for Innovation & Growth
- We are creating a hub for supporting and communicating innovation activities. More information coming soon.