In an increasingly competitive market, the telecommunications organizations are daily faced with a demanding clientele, resulting in the need to invest in modern, integrated IT systems to be full competitive.
INTRASOFT International understanding the current and future needs of the telecommunication operators has strategically chosen to invest in the telecommunications sector to support telecommunications organizations to achieve their goals and better serve their clients.
Our key focus areas are:
- BRM - Billing : Provides E2E revenue management solutions for the global communications, media, cloud and digital services markets.
- OSM - Order Management : OSM coordinates the order fulfillment functions required to complete a customer order created in a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- UIM – Inventory Management : UIM is a standards-based telecommunications inventory management application that enables you to model and manage customers, products, services, and resources.
- ASAP- Provisioning : Oracle Communications ASAP enables you to deal with all multi-service activation requirements within a single solution. It provides a focused multi-play service activation solution that can work across all layers of the network.
- Oracle Hyperion EPM
- Hyperion Financial Management : Oracle Hyperion Financial Management provides financial consolidation and reporting that enables you to rapidly consolidate and report financial results.
- Hyperion Planning : Oracle Hyperion Planning is a centralized planning, budgeting, and forecasting solution that integrates financial and operational planning processes and improves business predictability.
- Order Capturing
- CTI Integration
- Call Center
- Sales Force Automation
- Applications & Infrastructure Support
- Evolutionary Services
- Customer Services & Support
- Business Inteligence & Analytics
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Application Integration Architecture (AIA)
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Contact Center
- Field Service
- Direct Sales
- Channel Sales