INTRASOFT International’s SCOPE Information and Communication department provides content and communication services working with the European Commission and its institutions to produce information campaigns on diverse issues that affect the lives of every European citizen: election monitoring, health, consumer affairs, research, etc.SCOPE was formally established in 2016, reflecting 20 years' experience in the area of Information & Communication service provision to the EU institutions.
A team of dedicated communication professionals ensures that SCOPE's clients secure key policy objectives by achieving broad, effective communication combined with great value for money. Our services in this area include:
- Interactive services using the latest online tools to allow clients to better meet the needs of all Europeans, particularly those who interact directly with the European Commission for information, help and advice.
- Creative services delivering high-quality multimedia and print material. Services are delivered by experienced communication product managers in cooperation with writers, graphic designers and multimedia experts.
- News services that enable clients to continually inform and support their stakeholders.
- Translation services to ensure that messages can be communicated in all 24 official languages of the EU, as well as Arabic and Chinese.
- SME (small and medium-sized enterprise) support services to enhance EU policy initiatives relating to competitiveness by providing assistance to SMEs in the areas of technology transfer and new enterprise creation.
- Communication strategy and planning ensuring the right mix of communication approaches to achieve the client objectives.