INTRASOFT International has been actively involved in GIS and spatial data development for over 15 years, providing value added services and solutions to various industries, including government, defense, utilities, telecommunications, transport and mapping. A dedicated team of high-qualified GIS experts, business consultants and analysts/programmers assures for the successfully delivery of complex GIS projects, exploiting state-of-the-art technology and best-of-breed desktop/web GIS and spatial RDBMS products.
Our portfolio of services includes:
- Provision, installation, configuration and maintenance of GIS desktop and server software.
- Development of custom GIS applications and tools based on best-of-breed products such as ArcGIS, Oracle Spatial, Autodesk MapGuide, Smallword and MapInfo.
- Spatial data analysis, data models and geo-database design.
- Integration of web GIS services with portals and electronic shops for online geographical search, electronic ordering and secure payment of geo-products and spatial data.
- Integration of GIS tools with back-end information systems, such as Document Management systems and ERPs.
- Spatial data processing, migration and data conversion services.
- Training on GIS technologies and tools.
Our solutions cover a wide range of vertical domains such as:
- Land Information Systems & Real Estate (property) Registries.
- Civil Protection and Early Warning Systems.
- Maritime Safety & Maritime GIS.
- Geology and Mineral GIS.
Systems for Forest Fire Prevention and Protection.