Delivering quality through sophisticated software engineering techniques
We design and build applications tailored to meet our customers business and technology requirements. Our portfolio covers a wide spectrum of activities including custom application development services, packaged application deployment services, application integration and rollout, as well as application maintenance and support.
Application Development represents a significant volume of our business activity. Building, integrating, deploying and maintaining information systems that support the free movement of people, capital, services and goods across Europe is the area where we lead the competition. Our successful track record asserts our ability to consistently deliver quality IT systems on-time, on-budget and to customer satisfaction.
A Consistent Application Development Framework based on industry standards
We put a lot of emphasis on developing applications that are modular, easy to maintain and enhance, secure and reliable, while being able to exceed our customers’ expectations. To do so, we rely on a rigorous framework that adheres to the most up-to-date industry standards regarding Software Engineering.
Our approach embraces specific best practices, methodologies and standards, blends them together and adjusts them according to the feedback we get from our project teams engaged in software development activities. Some of the most prominent quality frameworks adopted and incorporated in our overall Software Engineering approach, include:
- SEI CMM (Capability Maturity Model) for Development - Level 3.
- Agile Development.
- XP (Extreme Programming).
- ISO 9001 regarding the quality management of processes involved in application development lifecycle.
- ISO 27001 regarding Information Security management.
Improve quality, reliability and performance while reducing overall s/w development costs
Our Testing Services help improving the quality, reliability and performance of your applications, while reducing your software testing costs. Our offering encompasses
- Unit & System Technical Testing
- Functional Testing
- Security Testing
- Load & Stress Testing
- Usability Testing
Benefits of testing services outsourcing
- Avoid potential conflicts of interest through an independent and unbiased testing team.
- Exploit state-of-the-art techniques and tools and exchange best practices in software quality assurance.
- Achieve an improved cost-benefit ratio in s/w testing and lower your overall application development costs.