Content is King
Through our involvement into diverse large-scale implementation projects over the past 15 years, we have acquired a notable expertise in dealing with diverse aspects of content processing and web-based service offering, including:
- Modelling relationships across heterogeneous and distributed data structures.
- Supporting content-driven and service-driven integrations of diverse web environments.
- Designing global content production chain via automation of all processes in data collections and collaborative content production.
- Managing a very large information repositories via offering efficient schemes for data storage and search.
- Offering targeted content dissemination and publication services, including customised statistics, conducting and analysis of on-line survey, profile-based customisation of web output, etc.
- Ensuring a desired level (via SLA for example) of information quality by enforcing checks on the data integrity, completeness and redundancy control, etc.
- Offering intelligent analytical reporting and “knowledge engineering” services ranging from compilation of data glossaries and dictionaries to global classification and categorisation of data to text mining and discovery of hidden patterns and relationships among different chunks of data resources.
Our electronic publications experience ranges from the management/development of complex, CMS-based portals like CORDIS (http://cordis.europa.eu/) and EUROPA (http://europa.eu/) to tailor-made interactive websites like Let's Explore Europe (http://europa.eu/europago/explore).We have used several sophisticated web content management systems (CWCMS) facilitating content production, content management and knowledge engineering. We are proficient in the use of CWCMS like Documentum, Alfresco, Flex and others and regularly deploy them for clients. In addition, INTRASOFT International has internal CWCMS development capabilities, which have been utilised for a number of projects including CORDIS, and DG ENTR's IRE and IRC. Basic steps and considerations in this process include:
- Create operational workflow.
- Set up and support of Common Content Repositories.
- Creation and support of multiple versions of sites or separate documents.
- Creation of common information model and "composite" information objects.
- Document entire life cycle management.
- Handling of users and groups management.
- Creation of a web-client interface.
- Enforcing security policy.
- XML-based integration.
- Integration with standard desktop environments.