To make this site work properly, we place small data files called cookies on your device .
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs. By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- Session cookie which is erased when the user closes the browser or
- Persistent cookie which remains on the user's computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
A visit to our website may generate the following types of cookie:
- TS[Unique ID]: This cookie allows our security systems to perform their necessary security checks to the website sessions. This cookie is essential for the security of the website and the visitors. This is a session cookie and it is erased when the user closes the browser.
- cookie-agreed, cookie-agreed-categories: These cookies are used to display or hide the cookie banner. These are persistent cookies and they are stored for 100 days.
These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information. These cookies are needed for the website functionality.
Cookies Marketing/3rd Party
On our website, we use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information about how visitors interact with the website, such as the number of visitors and the most popular pages.
Google Analytics can produce the below cookies:
- _ga – Used to distinguish users. It is stored for 2 years.
- _gid – Used to distinguish users. It is stored for 24 hours.
- _gat – Used to throttle request rate. It is stored for 1 minute.
For more information please visit the Google’s website below.
Consent to collecting anonymous statistical data
If you want to consent or withdraw your consent for the collection of anonymous statistical data regarding the way visitors interact with the website, you can do so by selecting ACCEPT or REJECT. If you don’t make any selection or if you select REJECT, only the technically necessary cookies will be used, without limiting your user experience.